Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas Picts

Okay, so it took me awhile but here are some Christmas picts.
This is a collage I made for my parents of Christmas. (Click on the image for a better view)

I just love Christmas. It is such a wonderful time to spend with family and since we have been in school for the last 23 years of our lives we get to enjoy a nice 2-3 week winter break together. This year Jeff and Keiko and Kara came home to my parents house and Sam was able to spend a lot of time getting to know his aunt and uncle. ...and I have to add Grandparents are great.

We spent Christmas Eve in Hobart and Christmas morning what did Sam find???

Hobart Santa brought Sam a drum set!!!
What Sam really loves is the Jeep that Santa brought his cousin Eleanor. It has a steering wheel, buttons, makes vroom sounds, and has a radio. (and it hasn't even moved yet!) What happens in Hobart stays in Hobart.

I had to include this picture of Sam and his dad in their matching Christmas PJs!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Roush said...

We love the collage. You are one clever girl. Guess that you probably already know that but it is fun to hear it from someone else. We really, really, really, missed being there this Christmas. I can see that we really missed out. Did Sam like the CD or DVD on the fish? I never heard if it worked out. It sounded like it would be lots of fun. What handsome men you have in your life. Love those Christmas PJ"s.. Much love to all of you. From Grandma and Grandpa Roush