Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dreaming of...

Does this ever happen to you?
Your alarm goes off, but you don't want to get up yet and so you accidentally allow yourself a little extra snooze time. You fall back asleep, but you dream that you got up and are going about getting ready for your day and then you think you are so on top of it until you wake up and realize you are still in bed and are late! ( This used to happen to me all the time. Now, my alarms are a little more noisy and impatient and seldom allow me to get any extra morning snooze time)
Yesterday morning, I had a the opposite occur. I was sitting on the couch and I had just finished feeding Molly and we were watching Sam play when I dozed off and dreamed that I was in my bed sleeping! Do you suppose my dreams will really come true!

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
NO, sorry but no!
Well maybe once Keenan is out of school and not on call and not working... Do doctors retire? I mean Bill Cosby looked pretty old and he was still delivering babies.
So, maybe not! :-) There will be a day during school when you want them to wake up but they won't, just go back to bed :-)

Shauna said...

Lindsey,
What a cute family you have! I really enjoy going on your blog and seeing and reading all the wonderful things happening in your cute family.